Quality Pedagogy - Documentation and Curriculum Planning
Time & Location
About The Event
Documentation is a huge part of what we do and since the introduction on the NQS in 2011 there has been a shift in focus from quantity to quality. We will use this day to explore a range of strategies to assist educators in:
- Understanding the planning cycle.
- Engaging in meaningful observation.
- Creating quality curriculum plans.
- Participating in professional critical reflection.
- Engaging families in the educational programs.
Presented by: Owner/Director Kate (bio under philosophy tab). Includes resource kit and lunch.