Embedding a Culture of Improvement - the QIP and so much more
Time & Location
About The Event
In this professional development we will explore quality improvement in relation to the National Quality Standards, 2018. Aimed at Nominated Supervisors, Educational Leaders and anyone else who enjoys embedding quality improvement principles in to their service, we will focus on the following areas:
- Self assessment - a place to start
- Developing a meaningful Quality Improvement Plan
- Involving all stakeholders in the process
- What’s reflective practice got to do with it?
- Quality Improvement and mentorship
- Promoting professional environments
Includes resource kit and lunch. Presented by: Owner/Director Kate (bio under philosophy tab).
Completing this course will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 6.2.2, 6.3.2, 7.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
- Quality Improvement$200$2000$0