Mon, 07 May|
Everglades Country Club
Embedding a Culture of Improvement - the QIP and so much more.
Quality improvement is an important part of every early childhood service. This professional development is designed to help engage you in a meaningful quality improvement process. Click for more information on topics discussed.
Time & Location
07 May 2018, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Everglades Country Club, Dunban Rd, Woy Woy NSW 2256, Australia
About The Event
In this professional development we will explore quality improvement in relation to the National Quality Standards, 2018. Aimed at Nominated Supervisors, Educational Leaders and anyone else who enjoys embedding quality improvement principles in to their service, we will focus on the following areas:
- Self assessment - a place to start
- Developing a meaningful Quality Improvement Plan
- Involving all stakeholders in the process
- What’s reflective practice got to do with it?
- Quality Improvement and mentorship
- Promoting professional environments
Presented by: Owner/Director Kate (bio under philosophy tab).