Educational Leadership in Early Childhood
Time & Location
About The Event
This wonderful professional development is an exploration of what it takes to be an inspirational and motivating educational leader in early childhood. Designed for anyone who is within a leadership role or looking to move towards this in the future, we will discuss some of the following topics:
- What is educational leadership?
- Let’s talk philosophy.
- Advocating for early childhood education.
- Exploring principles of early childhood education.
- Successful mentorship programs.
- Promoting quality pedagogical practices.
- Leading a curriculum.
- Promoting reflective practice.
Presenter: Kate (bio under philosophy tab). Includes resource kit and lunch.
- Educational Leadership$200$2000$0