Tue, 02 Oct|
Everglades Country Club
Documentation and Curriculum Planning
Documentation is the basis of many debates in early childhood. This professional development is designed to engage educators in quality documentation practices which reflect the EYLF and NQS. Click for information on topics discussed.
Time & Location
02 Oct 2018, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Everglades Country Club, Dunban Rd, Woy Woy NSW 2256, Australia
About The Event
Documentation is a huge part of what we do and since the introduction on the NQS in 2011 there has been a shift in focus from quantity to quality. We will use this day to explore a range of strategies to assist educators in:
- Understanding the planning cycle.
- Engaging in meaningful observation.
- Creating quality curriculum plans.
- Participating in professional critical reflection.
- Engaging families in the educational programs.
Presented by: Owner/Director Kate (bio under philosophy tab).